The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50 Lux ASPH, 21/3.4 ASPH

thrice

Hi guys,

Latest version of both lenses for sale.
Both complete with packaging and paperwork (not pictured) and all accessories.

I have excellent feedback here, on FM, on eBay and on LFF.

21/3.4
Like new $2300
Comes with a special screw-on ring and push on cap - for ultimate compactness.
Easy to unscrew the ring and put on the hood if you have issues with flare.

50/1.4
EX+ $3300
Perfect other than the hood which has a couple of rub/bright marks on it, no dings. Leica can replace the hood for you for a charge, that would make the lens mint. I never did it as I anticipated more rub marks on the hood. The lens has always had a filter on it (silver B+W digital filter, included - mint condition). Glass and all cosmetics other than the hood are absolutely mint.

thrice

Price Drop
21/3.4 for $2200 local, $2250 overseas. Paypal fees 3.4%
50/1.4 for $3150 local, $3200 overseas. Paypal fees 3.4%
I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

I have ordered a replacement hood for the 50 lux from Leica, which will restore the lens to like-new condition. You can either have it separate for an extra $100 or I can have it fitted for $150. Might make sense to keep it spare as you might add to the very light marks already on the hood.

Both lenses are offered with full as-new condition packaging (boxes/foam/leather case/paperwork).

menos

Now that the 21mm has been sold, may I ask about the slip on lens cap and the screw on beauty ring to protect the outer threads for the lens hood?

I don't remember, my 21/3.4 came with these two items.
Where these included in the packaging or did you purchase them extra?

thrice

I purchased them separately as spare parts.

Everything is now sold and payment has cleared.

Erik

Menos it's a Leica thread protector ring and can be ordered through your dealer as a spare part. I ordered one from Dale Photo Digital and it was about $20.

Erik

Now that the 21mm has been sold, may I ask about the slip on lens cap and the screw on beauty ring to protect the outer threads for the lens hood?

I don't remember, my 21/3.4 came with these two items.
Where these included in the packaging or did you purchase them extra?