The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! FS: MP-9 Silver Chrome

blimey

This pains and pains me! My beloved M9-P Silver Chrome is for sale. If I cannot sell it then it's meant to be with me forever.

-Minty condition. No scratch or dings. The base plate plastic is pealing off.
-3918 clicks. I am the second owner. Bought with around 2800 clicks. I haven't really used it much. But it makes stunning photos with 50mm lux asph(keeping it; best lense ever).
-It comes with box, manual, charger, battery and additional battery.
-I cannot find the OEM neck strap but will include a non-OEM one.
-Price $5200. I cover overnight shipping in the US only. Please don't ask to ship it outside the U.S. I get scared shipping expensive items. Payment wire transfer or check(until it clears) or Paypal (add 3%)

I forget to add, local pickup in NYC is available. You'll have to come to my office in Park Ave. I cannot walk far due to ACL/MCL tear.

Last edited:

blimey

Re: FS: MP-9 Silver Chrome

I was afraid of this but this is now pending. Buyer has notified me of an intend to buy which I will oblige.

SOLD NOW

Last edited: