The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Leica R 19mm Version 2

chadlanc

Version 2 optical formula which was series 11258, made between 1991 and 1997
or and the ROM version which was series 11329, made from 1997 on

algrove

I have a nearly mint ROM one from 1997 based on production data I can find. You ask for one in "perfect condition" What are you wanting to pay for one in "perfect condition"? I have never used mine. I have lens, shade, leather case, instructions and outer box.

I am also contemplating selling a 28/2.8 PC (also never used with all items as above), a 80/1.4 (just back from Leica NJ with CLA Test Certificate), a 100/2.8, an EL-PRO, a 180/3.4 APO Telyt, a Vario 80-200, an Elmarit-R 180/2.8 and a 70-210/4.0 Vario Elmar plus 2.0x and 1.4x extenders. I also might sell my lovely APO 280/2.8 with case (with test Certificate from Solms where I had it CLA'd)

Where these are mint I will ask mint prices and where I know they are not mint I will not ask mint prices. Any lens where the black anodizing has been even slightly rubbed off is NOT mint to me.

Just as an aside I will be selling a mint (never used) black M and also a slightly used mint black M (around 5000 actuations) recently back from Leica for sensor cleaning/alignment, etc. and cover/bottom replacement and lug nut replacement.

If you live in South East Florida, we can meet. Other wise I only ship to the US and take Paypal or direct deposit.

If the above meets your expectation then kindly PM me with any questions/photos.