The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lens sale Leica(35mm Cron ASPH, 50mm Cron-DR) + Canon 85mm f1.8

naruto1980

I have some lens need to sale. Let me know if you have any question.

1. Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (Not 6-bit code). This lens is in used condition with some light missing paint on the barrel. There is some dust in the optic but there is no fungus, haze on optic. There are some minor cleaning marks but it definitely does not affect the image quality. The hood is cracked as in picture. I bought from a professional street photographer from Boston. He told me he already have it CLA with Sherry Krauter (Golden Touch) but he couldn't find the receipt at that time.
Lens goes with original box, leather pouch, original hood 12526 (cracked), Heliopan UV filter, back cap.
Asking Price $2,000

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f. Sample pic

2. Leica 50 mm Summicron-DR with eyes
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/44803-fs-lens-leica-50mm-summicron-dr-eyes.html#post531189

3. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM. I bought it new and the lens is in very good condition. There is no scratch on optics and body.
This lens goes with box, BW UV filter which I used with this lens from the first day, front and back caps.
Asking price $320.
a.

b.

c.