The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Black ,Zeiss ZM lenses and Luigi case(EU)

GRW

Mint condition Leica M9 in black , 3871 shutter count. All complete with its original packaging Manuals etc. very very small bit brassing too the right of the shutter release and just above the eye piece . I've tried to show these in the photos . The sensor is clean as a whistle . Screen has had a Zagg protector on it since day one.

Bought from Richard Caplans in London in 2011, Passport is signed as such.

All 3 of the following lenses are in superb condition glass is clean , no scratches dings or dents with a tiny tiny bit brassing on the focusing ring at the finger nub . All are boxed in the original packaging

50mm ZM Zeiss C Sonnar T* 1.5, a stunning lens that has treated me well, very sorry to lose this one . This spent most time on front of the camera for me...

35& 21 have been faithful servants too in superb condition

Leica time Luigi half case in great condition. military Green leather with built in grip , removable back , thumbs up cut away and his patented tripod mount on the bottom of the case. No strap with this since it was made extra special for me and I'm keeping it.

For more images including the cases and lenses see here

All prices include Paypal fees and shipping in the UK

Leica M9 Body inc Spare battery £2925
50mm ZM Zeiss C Sonnar T* 1.5 £605
35mm ZM Zeiss Biogon T* 2.0 £485
21mm ZM Zeiss Biogon T* 2.8 Inc Lens hood £495
Leica Time - Luigi half case £125

Farnz

Is the C-Sonnar 50/1.5 black or silver and is it optimised for f/1.5 or (factory standard) f/2.8?

Pete.

GRW

All the lenses are black , the 50mm is optimised at 2.8 . I liked the 1.5 the way it rendered

Cheers
Graeme

Is the C-Sonnar 50/1.5 black or silver and is it optimised for f/1.5 or (factory standard) f/2.8?

Pete.