The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6ttl LHSA special edition black paint

nanthor

Selling this beautiful camera since I find it much more convenient to use the M7. Sorry to see it go because this is a camera I thought I'd keep forever. It was recently CLA'd by DAG so everything is in tip top working order. Needless to say the VF and RF are perfect, shutter perfect, wind-on perfect, etc., etc. functionally perfect. Cosmetically, you can see that there's moderate brassing appearing in all the usual places, edges where the hands and fingers rest. The bottom plate has a black protective cover on it but I imagine it's perfect paint underneath, the edges there are starting to brass also. This camera has a few small, but useful extras. There's the coin operated battery cover in lieu of the normal plastic one. There's the black paint frame counter added in lieu of the normal shiny silvery one, a small but very nice little add-on. And, last but not least, there's an a-la-carte style shutter speed dial with a thin double ridge of knurling on the top edge instead of the vertical serrations this dial normally has. This is a nice looking but mostly practical addition serving to give a better purchase on the dial with the index finger. It operates nicely with a perfect amount of resistance. OK, so this will only come with the body cap, not the soft release or lens or the strap shown. Price is $2690 USD net to me, a good price considering the add-ons, IMO. Will also consider trades for the 50mm Summilux ASPH lens. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan. New pricing to encourage a quick sale, $2580 net, come on, this is a pretty good deal for a recently CLA'd by DAG, LHSA with custom frame counter and shutter dial. Someone please grab it and end my torment. Bob.

Reference: I have many years and ~600 positive feedbacks on the bay selling/buying 99% high end camera gear. Also, mucho terrific feedback from fellow RFF members on that forum. Link follows:
Member Feedback - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds

Last edited: