The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 35mm f2.0 ZF.2 for Nikon

VINCET

I bought this lens because I really like the Zeiss look. However, I am finding that the focal length is too close to the 28mm. So I decided to try to sell this and instead, get a Zeiss 21mm. This lens is in pristine condition as you can see can comes with the box, manual, caps and hood. Filter in the picture is not included. Selling for $800 NET. Price includes shipping CONUS.

VINCET

Guy, those are the 2 lenses that I'm thorn between. The 25mm might be more practical due to its size. Since I already have the 28mm, I wonder if it is too close to 28mm however. Gotta say that I did not expect how sharp the 28mm f1.8G is. Amazing lens for the price.

VINCET

Forgot to mention that the rear lens cap is not a Zeiss original but a Nikon cap. I am also lowering the price to $750.00

VINCET

I am not the original owner. This is a US lens. Everything is working perfectly.

Those are answers to some frequently asked questions.