The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S3 2000, GR, 35/2 Canon, Amedeo Nikon to Leica

lamlux

Have a great opportunity for something, which is why I have to let go of some of this amazing gear so short in my ownership.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikon S3 2000 with 50mm f1.4 Millennium Kit - $1600
Bought this not long ago from nandemofoto, and it's condition hasn't changed. Mint mint, body looks like it was never used. Lens is mint condition too.

Comes with it all, Box, papers, cap, hood, lens, body. .. Original case not included.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amedeo Nikon S to Leica M Adapter - $SOLD
I really like this adapter, allows you to use Nikon S lenses on Leica M mount cameras. Bought directly from Amedeo (great guy!), has 6-bit coding slots, and has a carrying case (not pictured). Worked great on the lens in the S3 2000 kit, producing superb sharp and creamy bokeh shots on an M9. I also mounted Nikon 3.5cm f2.5 lenses and it was very fun to use actually. A great adapter.

Canon 35mm f2 LTM - $SOLD
Bought this also from nandemofoto recently, it's in great shape minus a mark on the rear element, I tested it with an M9 and it doesn't affect images adversely. I don't even notice it really. Exterior condition is nice, front element is clean with minor clean marks. No oil on blades or haze, SHARP lens.

Ricoh GR (APS-C) - $770
I priced this one high on purpose, it's really my favorite camera to shoot at the moment.
In really good condition, has rear screen protector, only body blemish is around the strap area, some paint chips there.

I went ahead and purchased the Ricoh GRD charger that it doesn't come with, and two aftermarket batteries which work perfectly with it. This is now the perfect GR kit, you can add a viewfinder and it'd be one of the best.

Prices listed are FIRM.

All prices include Paypal and shipping in the CONUS.
International is welcome, but please PM me for quotes on shipping.

Only trades i'm interested in possibly are:
- Black 35mm Summicron ASPHERICAL
- Plaubel Makina
- Black 50mm Summilux E46
- Black 35 Summilux
- Black Fuji GF670
- Very late serial Black (159****) ZM Sonnar

.. ONLY!! :)

Last edited: