The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700

stompyq

Selling my Nikon D700. Has just over 22000 shutter clicks so it's barely used. Camera is in great condition. No issues. Comes with all original accessories, box and 2 batteries (one OEM and one after market). This is a US model and was bought several years ago. Here are the pics

Looking to get $1400. Price includes insured shipping within the US. Would prefer MO or check but will take paypal (add 3% please). No paypal gift. Also available for pickup in NYC (I'll take off $30)

lamlux

I have a 7000 too.. don't hate. ;) I'd be all over this had I the funds. Nice to have two complementing bodies of equal age. haha.

stompyq

I have a 7000 too.. don't hate. ;) I'd be all over this had I the funds. Nice to have two complementing bodies of equal age. haha.
I'am really flip flopping over this. I like where I'am in DX and restructuring my kit for FX is going to cost me more money. I wish this would sell soon so that I can be put out of the misery

stompyq

Price drop to $1320. Really hate to put this on ebay. Might be interested in a partial trade for a working Pentax 67 body