The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CFV-16

fotolli

Hi all,

I do have a CFV-16 for sale, which actually is part of a 503CWD signature model. I do not have the body, though.

It´s in great condition, works flawlessly and comes with charger and battery. I do not have any packaging for it.

I´d let go of it for 5000 CHF / 4000 €

I also have a chrome 500c/m (new style WLF, acute matte with split screen and grid) with CF 60, CF 120, PM 5, which I sell for an additional 1500 CHF if you take the back.

All prices net to me. If you feel you need to use paypal, please add 5.2%, since that is what paypal charges for international transactions here in Switzerland / Germany.

Pictures can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zozzayxylh3st06/Qco67wi1aa

If interested, let me know.

I am located in Switzerland, but can ship from Germany for those living in the EU. Shipping outside of the EU is no problem, but if you need full insurance, it will be really pricey ( I estimate something between 100-250 CHF depending on the value), since only UPS provides this service.

Best,

Oliver

Last edited: