The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 100 f/2 LTM $980 Leica screw mount

rsolti13

Canon 100 f/2 LTM: $980 - USPS Priority (two day) shipping INCLUDED. This one I hate to part with...but I have too hard of a time focusing past 50mm on my M9. If you have the new M with live view I can't imagine a lens 100mm or longer that would be more enjoyable than this one. Glass does not have any scratches/cleaning marks. Aperture clicks nicely. Minute amount of dust inside. Optically, I doubt there is a nicer looking Canon 100 f/2 out there. The exterior shows a bit of wear as can be seen in the pics, though everything works perfectly well. I will include the original front and rear caps as well as a LTM --> M mount adapter and M mount rear cap. Original hood also included. Original Canon case included. Unfortunately, as I moved the case from the table after taking pictures the strap broke so it is kind of useless for carrying now. :facesmack:

Last edited:

rsolti13

Re: Leica 28 Summicron $2,680 & Canon 100 f/2 LTM $980

If you don't know much about the Canon 100...here are some samples all wide open