The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Billingham SP20

Kokoshawnuff

An un-used Billingham SP20 shoulder pad. Never been used...works well on any bag in need of a shoulder pad and a strap 2 inches or less in width.

**$30** with free FedEx to paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States

An Excellent Leica Telyt R 250mm f/4. This is the version 1 with a series VIII filter, telescoping hood, and tripod bush. This is before the 3-cam version, but for the price an amazingly built lens and a very respectable performer. It worked well adapted to an NEX and a Canon DSLR.

Optically the lens is in excellent condition, with very little dust, no oil on or wear to the diaphragm blades, the glass is scratch free. Mechanically the focus is heavy but smooth, the aperture ring is as it should be from this vintage. It comes with the original front cap, Leica Series 8 filter adapter and B+W 010 UV filter, and generic rear cap.

SOLD**$225** with free FedEx to paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States SOLD

35mm bulk loading set-up. Everything you'll need to bulk load your own 35mm cartridges. A like-new LegacyPro Bulk FIlm Loader (I got it from freestyle), a 100ft roll of Arista Premium 400 (Tri-X) with a 10/2014 expiration date, 28 (mixed plastic and metal) cartridges with a few extra rods and caps, a pair of curved scissors (perfect for cutting the leader), and some gaffers tape for attaching the film to the cartridge.

I have kept the cartridges and loader in ziplock bags while not in use, so as to prevent dust accumulation, and the Arista Premium has been in the freezer since the day it was purchased at freestyle.

SOLD**$75** with free FedEx to paypal verified addresses within the 50 United
StatesSOLD

A Think Tank Retrospective 5 in excellent condition. I've used this bag, so it is not in perfect condition, but there are no wear marks, tears, or stains. It comes with all the original paperwork, the waterproof cover and all the dividers.

I had a shoe-maker apply a high quality fabric wax to the front flap for water resistance. It does not change the appearance and does not change the feel in a bad way. it can likely be removed with a hair dryer and patience, but I leave that to the prospective buyer to decide.

SOLD **$70** with free FedEx to paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States SOLD

Sorry, but these items are too easy to find around the world and shipping out of the US it too time consuming for the return...so no shipping out of the 50 United States.

Last edited: