The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Crocodile Luigi Leica time half case for M8/M9/Mono

mmbma

Beautiful, brand new Luigi Leica time half case. Made of genuine crocodile leather, limited edition, bought directly from Luigi for 400 Euros

Looked absolutely stunning on my Silver M9. Luigi did not ship in time (quite common I hear), and I had sold my camera before the case arrived.

I'm asking $300. for a brand new, never used, genuine crocodile case. green Velvet interior.

No strap. A regular Luigi case would cost more than this... so why not go Croco?

mmbma

One clarification. No STRAP included. the crocodile strap was not attractive to me (being too thick), and it would have cost another 200 Euros. This case goes well with any tan leather strap