The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT:Leica M 240 Blk for Silver

VINCET

Ok, long shot here but I have a brand new black Leica M type 240 but I really wanted the silver one. When I was asked if I wanted it, this is the only one available so I took it. If you have a silver one with 0 actuation, and really wanted a black one, instead of waiting for it, let's trade.

I will only do this trade with people with long history here on this site. Sorry to the newbie, too many scammers lately that really spoiled it for many people.

Thanks
Vince

mewanchuk

Darn...just passed up a pre-order on a silver one, because I really wanted black!

Would have traded in a second!

Anyway, best of luck...hope it comes through for you.

M.

VINCET

Well, I also found someone locally who has a silver 240 but is selling it for around $8K and not interested in trade. If anyone here is interested in buying this black one, I am willing to sell for $7950 shipped in CONUS via next day. Payment is by wire transfer only. Offer is only good for US address and only valid for a short time (not sure how long the silver will be available).