The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS. Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron W

gazwas

For sale is my Rodenstock 90mm lens. This is the Apo-Sironar Digital version prior to Rodenstock renaming their lens range, however the lenses are optically and cosmetically identical apart from the magenta rather than blue ring abound the lens. The lens is in mint condition, full working order and the glass is spotless.

I am asking £695 plus shipping.

gazwas

Picture update and price drop to £650 plus shipping. :D

The lens is unmounted and comes complete with front and rear lens caps.

A super sharp lens with a large imge circle making it ideal for stitching.

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I have it for my Alpa - it's a great lens. Someone pick this up at this excellent price. You can probably get it mounted on a tech camera helicoid for a very reasonable price vs new.

(I have no connection with Gareth but this is an excellent lens.)

gazwas

I have it for my Alpa - it's a great lens. Someone pick this up at this excellent price. You can probably get it mounted on a tech camera helicoid for a very reasonable price vs new.
I thought this would have been snapped up a this price. :confused:

Prior to the recently released SW version this was selling for £1450.

Image taken on this lens with 5˚ front tilt and about 10mm back rise showing how amazine an optic it is. No LCC needed with this beauty.

gazwas

hi gazwas,

do you know the additional costs to mount it for arca r?
The last lens I had mounted, including UK VAT (20%) was around £800 however, check with your dealer for current pricing.

Arca Shop are selling this lens R mounted for £4680 including TAX. Buying used then sending it for mounting will save you a substantial chunk on cash - and looking at these prices I might have it mounted myself and try selling for more.;)

A very wife friendly tech lens purchase IMO.

"A very wife friendly tech lens purchase IMO."

:-D indeed!

how big is the image circle, 90mm?

and are you in photography business? i mean, could we deal without VAT? (i'm from austria)

Last edited: