The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summicron-M, Black. Latest 6-bit version; 28mm Summicron-M Asph. Black

Paul David

Leica 50mm Summicron-M, Black. Latest 6-bit version. (This isn’t the $10,000 aspherical model)

I don’t see any optical or cosmetic defects. Check out the photos.
$1650 net to me. Includes shipping by UPS to the CONUS.

28mm Summicron-M Asph. Black, Latest 6-bit version, with hood.

Again, I don’t see any optical or cosmetic defects. Check out the photos.
$2650 net to me. Includes shipping by UPS to the CONUS. Please add a 10% haggling fee if you feel you must haggle. If you don’t try to haggle, I’ll reward you with a Leica UV filter for this lens.

From my other posts…
About me… I’m a physician and surgeon who has been seriously involved in photography for over 50 years. I take good care of my equipment. People on the forum who know me personally include Ken Doo, Don Libby, and Jack Flesher. I usually sell equipment on eBay, where I have 100% positive feedback, because I don’t have the time or patience to play negotiating games. I am offering this equipment at fair prices, and will not respond to lowball offers. If you are a serious buyer please contact me directly at: pindman at mindspring dot com. I can only ship to the U.S.
Returns: I do my best to accurately describe equipment. I will accept returns only if it is not as described. You pay shipping both ways.