The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Super Sony NEX kit; Sony RX-100; Sigma Art 60/2.8 lens LNIB

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

On the road again, and it's time to sell some gear. There are three offerings today:

1. Super Sony NEX kit.
For all the gear you are buying, see here:

Super Sony NEX 6 Kit - Page 1

* Sony NEX 6 body, excellent condition, Giotto screen fitted

* Jim Buchanan L-grip and hex key

* Remote commander (works for stills and video)

* In-camera charging cable

* external battery charger

* One original and two after-market batteries; all full rated

* Hawk's macro adapter (Leica M mount)

* OM-NEX adapter (this is the one I liked the most; the OM–NEX 6 combo is hard to beat)

* Fotga Leica M to NEX adapter

The NEX body is in excellent condition. The box is for the kit, but I bought the body without the zoom.

Price: $699 USD

SONY RX-100 SOLD; thanks

3. Sigma Art lens, 60/2.8 NIB

Mounted a few times to test; it is literally new.

This is a perfect match to the Sony NEX cameras. This has been mounted three or four times; it is identical to brand new.

See images here

Sigma Art 60:2.8 - Page 1

It makes lovely images and is razor sharp wide open, like all the reviews say, and the bokeh is lovely.

I do not want to separate the Super Sony NEX 6 kit elements; the tracked postage service we use from here to you is great, but expensive.

I will eat the PP fees, and FREE TRACKED SHIPPING to you.

I still have the CV 50/1.5 lens (perfect condition) too, so would entertain a deal if you want one of the other items.

See the CV 50 HERE.

Cheers all. I am off over to Vancouver Tuesday next; my partner will ship if you buy after the weekend.

Last edited: