The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica MP MINT

LeicaFan

Hi all,

For your consideration, an absolutely mint Leica MP (Chrome 0.72x).

When I bought this camera, I told myself that this was it. This would be the camera that I would keep forever since nothing is worth replacing it and I still believe that, however, I have unfortunately lost interest in photography and other things in life have come up. I have contemplated keeping this camera in case my love for photography ever returns (and I hope it does), but over the last year or so, things haven't been looking good.

I bought this MP not expecting it to be a shelf queen, but that is exactly what it has become. It is in like-new condition with only a handful of rolls of film that have been through it. I can say with confidence that it is in mint 9.9/10 condition. If you're looking for a beautiful example of one of the best Leicas (in my humble opinion) ever made, look no further.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.....

This MP comes fully packaged. Outer box, inner box, neck strap, full documentation, etc... It's all included.

Priced at $3600, FIRM. Paypal, please add 3%.

Shipping in the United States is included. Shipping worldwide is possible. Please contact me for a shipping quote.

Pictures coming soon.

Thanks,
Wes

mewanchuk

Wow. A true beauty.

I am lusting!

I am going to list my M7...if it sells (and you still have this -fingers crossed-) I will buy it.

Good luck with the sale otherwise...in the name of good sportsmanship!

:)

-M.

mewanchuk

Hey Wes...

It's me again...I can't resist looking at this beauty!

:)

Not sure if I asked you this already, but any interest in any partial trades?
(M9-P, Lenses?)

All the best,
M.

Last edited:

LeicaFan

Happy Saturday!

Final reduction - $3000

This camera is beautiful and can be a lifetime companion with its new owner!