The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm Summilux-M ASPH FLE

thrice

Hi all,

I have decided after much difficulty to part with my 35 lux FLE. I have to pay a deposit on a house.
It is absolutely mint other than a tiny bright spot on the aperture ring.

I have tested this one against several other 35 lux FLE's and it is the sharpest with the lowest CA - hence why it is my last Leica lens (I no longer need to own Leica bodies/lenses, work supply them).

If the prospective buyer wants a perfect aperture ring I can have a replacement fitted for $200, if you want a replacement aperture ring to have fitted by a technician at a later date I can supply that for $100. That way you can use it and if you mark the aperture ring again it doesn't matter, since you have a brand new one ready to use as a replacement. Authorised service centers can do the replacement, it doesn't have to go to Germany.

See below for a picture of the mark, I will take more shots showing the flawless glass and barrel soon.

Price is $4800 USD
Includes Paypal fees, shipping and insurance (all up about $250 normally)

All packaging, leather case, hood, 2 standard caps and a special push-on Leica cap all included and like new.

Last edited:

thrice

Ok fellas, another price drop, and the pics as promised.

$4500 keep in mind this price is inclusive of all paypal and shipping fees! Meaning the true price before those fees is closer to $4250!

Like I said this is the sharpest 35 Lux FLE I've used and I've used about 4 of them.

thrice

Alright, in a bid to entice local buyers (in Melbourne) I'll offer it at:

AUD$4300 sans shipping and without paypal (ie. cash or direct deposit).
If you want it shipped you would need to pay actual shipping and if you are overseas I take paypal if you cover the fees.