The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F and Leica R4 with Cron 50/2 and flash (price lowered)

juliche

Going to part with some more gems I am not using anymore.

1. Rolleiflex 3.5F in a very good condition. Serial number 2801833. Clean inside and outside. Has better focusing screen than original. Comes with hood. Had complete CLA a year ago and used may be 4 times since then. Works fine. Included everything on the photos below. Want 650EUR or 850USD net to me.

2. Leica R4 with Summicron Leitz Wetzlar 50/2 (Germany made, ser # 21xxxxx) and system flash for Leica R made by Olympus. Perfect condition of everything. Works fine. Want 500USD or 400EUR net to me.

FYI. I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me
Cameras are located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Shipping would cost from $50 depending on the post. Customs value can be lowered if needed.
As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US. For paypal, please add 3% (or send gift)

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
Andre

Photos:

Rolleiflex

Leica