The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: 50mmChrome Summilux 1.4 Asph for Black

Moonshine

If you have one in MINT condition please contact me as I would like to trade mine in for a black version. My lens comes with everything as in box, papers, pouch. Glass is perfect with no issues. I just need the lighter version.

Thanks

edwin_sn

Mine comes with box and everything that came with it as well. It has a small mark on the pull out hood thought, i dont know how but i guess its got hit by my other lens in the bag. Send me pix to [email protected], if interested. I will reply with some pix as well :)

Edwin

hulk

actually seems they are booth looking for a diferent trade that can be done bt them, one is looking for a silver, the other for a black, so looks like you have the conditions for the trade :)

bob338

just to clear this up, i completed a trade with moonshine for this lens friday.

so, this thread is done.