The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Leica stuff you don't want

kosta_dm

1. Leica 50mm Summicron V5.
Nearly mint - tiny dint in hood - no affect on performance, use of hood works well.
Complete set with box, caps and pouch.
$1300 AUD including paypal and shipping.

2. Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit 2.8 (short/fat model)
Perfect optics and mechanics, user exterior (barrel wear), CLAd late last year by Youxin Ye.
Rare Chrome Canadian version.
Comes with caps.
$750 AUD including paypal and shipping.

3. Zeiss 21mm C-biogon 4.5
Like new - perfect optics and mechanics.
Comes complete with box and caps. First owner. No wobble.
I'll throw in a Leica 21mm plastic finder that had it's foot repaired. Optics are great.
$1000 AUD including paypal and shipping.

4. Leica 90mm Collapsible Elmar.
CLAd by Youxin Ye last year. 8.5/10. Decent optics, good mechanics. user barrel. missing red dot.
$275 AUD including paypal and shipping.

5. Leica 50mm Summarit LTM w M adapter
Cleanest Summarit i've seen. lovely lens in great condition for it's age. minimal cleaning marks and I can't detect any haze.
Comes with aftermarket hood and filter adapter with UV filter, and original Leitz yellow filter.
$750 AUD including paypal and shipping.

Local pickup available.
I can ship worldwide.

I also have an Xpan w 45mm and all original boxes/papers for $1500 (+shipping/paypal) if anyone is intereted.
I will consider trades for a 35 summicron v3 or a 28 elmarit v3.

lamlux

Man this thread title has suddenly made me want one or all of these............ Dang you reverse psychology.

kosta_dm

or maybe you do want it? :)

open to offers, but these prices are pretty sweet. local inspection and pickup available. please, no tire-kickers.

joetothphoto

Kosta, very interested in the 50mm if you still have it. Do you have any feedback or references I could just look over. Also, shipping to the UK, is that a problem? Joe

JoelM

I have a Chrome Tele Elmarit like yours and I can only say that this is a phenomenal lens and your price is great. This lens will produce shots that are every bit as sharp as the newest ASPH Summicrons. Only the chrome version has the rarely mentioned lanthanum element that enhances contrast and sharpness.

Joel

kosta_dm

Thanks Joel. Yes it is amazing, when i took some portraits on efke 25 and developed in rodinal, I was astounded. It was way ahead of it's time. I may end up keeping it if it doesn't sell in the next two weeks, as the wide open rendering is not too far off my 35 summicron v1.

kosta_dm

Bringing back a dead thread!

still for sale:
2. Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit 2.8 (short/fat model) $750AUD
3. Zeiss 21mm C-biogon 4.5 $1000AUD
5. Leica 50mm Summarit LTM w M adapter $750AUD

thrice

Kosta is a reliable seller/pusher. I've seen (and contemplated stealing) a few of his treasures in person. I am also currently borrowing his early M2 and it's great.