The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: SONY ALPHA 900 CAMERA BODY + battery Grip and finder

MoJo

Registred Users
Hi All: I am selling my Alpha 900 camera body, with accessories, all can be seen in photos. Of note is that this was my camera - I am the original owner - and am selling it quite reluctantly, - I have a trip to Bali to fund, and have too many cameras. The camera works beautifully, probably the best camera I have had. (The Zeiss 24-70 is listed on this forum separately). Using SONY Alpha shutter count tool i have determined the shutter count to be only 14,483. This body is built like a tank, and is in good used condition. Of note: Some light scratches on the lcd, from using the d***n Sony Screen Protector of all things, I took it off and chucked it. The battery grip has a few scuffs, the body itself is pretty clean. No problems whatsoever. Check out the photos. There are also 3 batteries included, memory stick, 2 books, remote, etc.
Price for the whole set is: $1500 which I think is pretty fair. (I have a perfect 100% record on Ebay selling for over 10 years....., and on this forum.) thanks for looking, -Josef