The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor-P.C 10.5cm f/2.5 LTM

Hacker

Selling a very nice copy of the Nikkor-P.C 10.5cm f/2.5 LTM based on the Nikkor 8.5cm f/2 Sonnar. The lens designed was ported over to the Nikon F lens. Glass is clean and may have a few very very fine marks which only can be seen under a very strong light (I only have stored the lens, so I'm being conservative in my rating). For an appreciation of this lens, check out: http://www.dantestella.com/technical/nikoleic.html.

This lens has not been used by me as I already have a Nikkor black 8.5cm f/2 and the ZM 85mm f/2, so this is redundant. This is also in line with trimming the number of lenses that I have.

Asking for $475 for the lens with original hood and cap (no rear cap), and add $55 for the UV/IR filter.