The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Summilux 24mm LNIB

weinschela

Subscriber Member
This is a terrific lens. 24mm is very useful for many things, including landscapes and street in close quarters and f/1.4 is a real asset. I have used this lens very little, and it looks and behaves as new. It has had a Series VII UV filter on it from day one. The filter will be included. It is clean, mechanically perfect, and in condition that is truly like new. Original leather case and original Leica boxes. I need to sell to finance some other gear.

New this lens is $7,250. I am asking $5200 (including Paypal and shipping to US)(foreign shipping will be at cost) but open to reasonable offers.

I will post photos tomorrow. I have good history here, and I think it fair to say I am very conservative in condition ratings.

Last edited:

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Summilux 24mm LNIB

Photos: (please note that due to travel I am unable to ship between Sep 17 and 24. Thanks for looking.