The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica and Bessa 35mm bodies

nanthor

3 really nice cameras for sale.

1. Leica M6ttl LHSA black paint model. Camera is in exc condition with some normal brassing and wear. Functionally perfect, VF clean and clear, RF bright and aligned, winder smooth as silk, shutter speeds accurate. Meter accurate. Just seen by DAG within last year. Has optional black frame counter and optional knurled shutter speed dial. Comes with body cap only.
Price $2490.00 shipped.

2. Leica M7 black chrome model. Camera is in exc condition with all functions working perfectly. Bright, clear VF, framelines, RF aligned perfectly. Shutter accurate, winder smooth. Meter accurate. This is a pretty camera with no nicks or sign of wear. Comes with body cap, in the box, and with Leica strap. Note: the rewind lever came like this from the previous owner, it can easily be returned to it's upright position but I left it this way. It works properly and I suspect a previous owner did this to avoid the small scratch that a lot of M cameras get from the lever movement.
Price $1990.00 shipped.

3. Bessa R2S body (Nikon rangefinder mount) is like new, I don't think even one roll of film has run through it. I bought it NOS. Cosmetically and functionally mint, comes in box with body cap, strap, paperwork. I am also including a brown full case and the Bessa side grip in exc condition.
Price $850.00 shipped.

Prices include shipping to the USA only at this time, paypal not included, I will accept paypal or any number of other methods of payments.

Last edited: