The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Dead Phase One Pxx+ back/parts

jars121

G'day everyone,

I recently purchased a used Phase One P30+ back in mint condition, with one exception. The glass on the rear of the unit which covers the embedded LCD screen is broken. I've spoken with my local P1 rep, who then spoke to the head P1 team in Denmark, with the aim of being supplied with the piece of glass so that I could replace it myself. Unfortunately this is against their policy. Having said that, both my rep and the Danish repairs person I spoke to were awesome about the entire thing :thumbs:

I'm hoping to find a dead Phase One Pxx+back that I can pinch the glass cover from. I have no idea what sort of value to place on a dead back, but I figured if I were ever going to find what I need, it would be here!

Cheers