The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica 35 f/2.8 Summaron M2 & Canon 135 f/3.5 LTM Black

rsolti13

2 lenses for sale:

1) Leica 35 Summaron f/2.8 - $950 shipped - This is the M2 version, non-goggled M mount. Seems to be rare these days...especially in this condition. The glass is spotless...no haze/fungus/cleaning marks/scratches. The exterior overall I would say is a 9/10 condition with no major marks. The focus ring is perfectly dampened, aperture clicks perfectly. The original front cap is included, which has a slight little dent in it...but works 100% perfectly. Overall, lens is 9/10 condition. Focus is 100% dead on with my M9

2) Canon 135 f/3.5 - $150 shipped - This is a real bargain of a lens. The lens overall is at least a 9/10 condition, with it having flawless glass (no haze/fungus/scratches/cleaning marks) and the exterior having just a few pin pricks in the paint. Front cap included as well as the LTM-->M mount adapter. It is a generic 28/90 coded adapter but it is the perfect width for 100% accurate focusing on my M9. I have had several adapters that did not allow for perfect focus. The black version is lighter than the chrome and overall feels very nice in the hands. Focus is 100% dead on with my M9

rsolti13

re: SOLD Leica 35 f/2.8 Summaron M2 & Canon 135 f/3.5 LTM Black

35 Summaron

obviously...M9 not included

rsolti13

re: SOLD Leica 35 f/2.8 Summaron M2 & Canon 135 f/3.5 LTM Black

Wow...thanks for all the interest. Both lenses now sold!