The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler:M 240 black trade with M9-P Silver

VINCET

Trying to see if there are any interest.

Used M 240 black complete in box, blank card with everything from the factory. The camera has around 800 actuation. No brassing or deep scratch but does have some scuff marks (bright marks) Not bad, hard to see at certain light but it is there. bottom still have plastic. Looking to see if anyone with an M9-P silver, mint condition, complete as from factory, is interested in trading. I am looking for your M9-P + $$$$ for the M 240 black. The M9-P ideally should have less than 2000 actuation.

mmbma

you really like that M9p you sold huh? seller's remorse?
I also find the chrome version to be sexier (for both M9p and m240)

VINCET

Nothing is sexier than the M9P silver for me. Even the M 240 silver is not as nice looking. Lots of things to like with the 240, I like the shutter sound, solid, quick, not too much drama but softer. The IQ in low light is amazing. Like the idea of weather sealed camera. I like the viewfinder frame line better.

On the other hand, I am not too keen on the ergonomics of the camera, in particular the setting dial. I guess I am too used to the layout of M8,9 that the setting dial just disrupt my flow. I kept trying to turn the direction pad. The other thing I did not like too much is the weight. I am sure it is just a matter of getting used to.

jstaben

Nothing is sexier than the M9P silver for me. Even the M 240 silver is not as nice looking. .
Yep M9P silver is best looking digital M to come along...silver MP though is "sexier" though. Good luck with your silver M quest! Soon they will be plentiful...then the next iteration will be announced followed by another year-plus wait!