The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-E1 Body (Black), JLM Grip, & Lensmate Thumbrest

phatning

I recently upgraded to X-Pro1. I would like to sell my mint X-E1 body and couple accessories for it.

X-E1: Black, original box with manuals, OEM accessories that came with the box. I purchased it new from Amazon in June 2013, and has babied the camera ever since. It has a glass protector on the LCD screen. I inspected the body before boxing it up, and did not find any scratch on it. Based on my RAW files library, I am confident to say the shutter count is less than 2,000 clicks. Selling for $650.00 shipped (CONUS only) and PayPal fee included.

JLM Grip: Purchased new from Jim. Selling for $100.00 shipped (CONUS Only) and PayPal fee included.

Lensmate Thumbrest: SOLD

I'm selling X-E1 and JLM Grip together for $700.00 (CONUS Only) and PayPal fee included.

I have a couple feedbacks here. You may look me up on eBay under "tkny86" for additional reference.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: