The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon SB 700 like new dirt cheap

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Got myself in a bind here with a Paypal sale where funds are pending and can't access it so need money for 2 iPhones right away. This flash I used once just bought a couple months ago. Screaming price 240.00 obviously Paypal. BTW don't ever sell your iPhones on eBay , I have had 3 sales same phone with buyers in Russia and China trying to buy them and ship overseas. Been a real hassle cleaning that up. I'm really so done with eBay, last time for me.

So help the boss here folks get a screaming deal on a SB 700.

Thanks I appreciate it. I sold my sons phone and mine now I have to go sit and camp out like a idiot to get a phone immediately. I'm really crazy sometimes. LOL

VINCET

awesome bargain. I would snatch this if not for the fact that I have one and is getting out of the Nikon system. GLWS

Frits

I don't need it, but I like "screaming deals". :p
Not in Russia or China :eek: buuuut near Montreal :).
PM sent, trying...