The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 4.0 FW with Flash and Extras

opticagent

Rolleiflex 4.0 FW (rollei wide) in gorgeous condition. Would easily pass as a KEH EX+. Rollei is in perfect working order. Minor blemishes to leatherette. Optics are free of marks, blemishes, fungus and haze. Focus screen has a couple minor blemishes that are easily overlooked.

Kit comes with:
Rollei 4.0 FW (box & instruction manual), original lens cover, after market lens cover, after market bay IV hood, after market strap, B W 49mm 102 ND 0,6 MRC ND filter, 49mm to bay IV adapter, Metz mecablitz 45CL-4 digital flash (with box, manual & sync cable), Metz 76-23 bounce reflector, Rollei/Metz SCA 356 TTL adapter and TTL cable.

All items have been well taken care of and kept in a non-smoking house.

Price of $3300 includes domestic shipping, insurance and paypal fees.
Unfortunately I am not interested in trade.

Will possibly consider international (declared at final value and will not ship as "gift").

Please PM me with any questions. Positive feedback here, RFF and *bay under the same ID.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

opticagent

I have been getting interest in trade and without the flash.

Unfortunately I am not interested in trade.

For the Rollei minus flash I would be open to $3000 + shipping charges.

Cheers!