The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux 50 for sale

oliver.lott

Looking to sell my newly acquired summilux.

It is in great condition and I have achieved amazing results with it. I however need to money in order to buy some other equipment.

The apertures are nice and snappy, and the focus is very smooth and well lubricated.

The glass is free from any fungus or haze or scratches or coating marks. there is however some dust in the lens. nothing that has ever bothered me or shown in images but I don't know everyone's opinions are different so you may want to have it cleaned.

front and rear caps included, and an after market lens hood. that s a matching silver

The price is $1100 net to me. you can decide how you would like me to ship it. Cash, cheque, paypal, money order, or bank transfer. I can meet in NYC.

I would consider these as trades/partial trades - Epson V700, Bessa III 667, GF670, Mamiya 7