The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 Planar C T* & 150mm f/4 Sonnar C T*

agoglanian

I've got a couple more little gems to sell off. As with lots of the other equipment that I listed, these two lenses also came from the kit of my family friend. However they became my own and I've been using them extensively over the past year. The glass is quite clean on both, and the lens barrels have small marks throughout, focusing is smooth, with the same amount of resistance I've felt on any Hasselblad C lens. I've shot dozens of rolls of 120 through these lenses over the past year and they are wonderful hunks of glass. I'm just consolidating things.

Here's what's available:

Carl Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 Planar C T* with both caps, hood and quick focusing handle - $400
Carl Zeiss 150mm f/4 Sonnar C T* with both caps, hood (older metal style and a newer plastic style) - $300

Pics:

If you're interested in both lenses I've got some various Hasselblad filters that I will include with the bundle as well. Asking prices are OBO; please PM me if you have any questions.