The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 50 1.5 35 1.2 Nokton II Leica 1.25 magnifier

rsolti13

1) Voigtlander 50 Nokton II f/1.5: $745 - I don't want to sell my lenses...but need to sell one or two of them to justify the purchase. The Voigt 50 f/1.5 Nokton II is in new condition. Not a flaw except under the lens cap the hood is a little roughed up. Glass/blades/rings....PERFECT. Box and original receipt included. Focus is 100% dead on with my M9.

2) Voigtlander 35 f/1.2 Nokton II: $920 - Also in new condition, not a mark here. Glass/blades/rings....PERFECT. Original box included. Focus is 100% dead on with my M9.

3) Match Technical e-Clypse 1.25 magnifier 34mm: $100 - In new condition, never really used it. Works perfect, exactly as it should. Comes in original case. Works on all M series cameras.

***ALL PRICES INCLUDE PRIORITY SHIPPING. IF PAYING BY PAYPAL, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ADD 3% OR PAY BY GIFT***

Voigtlander 50 f/1.5 Nokton II

Voigtlander 35 f/1.2 Nokton II

Match Technical 1.25 mag

Last edited: