The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta Multi Pro Scanner

JOKAMI

Up for sale is my lightly used Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro Scanner. Absolutely gorgeous scans for medium format film. Easily more detail than flatbed scanners. Huge prints from 35mm as well.

Scanner is in excellent condition. Includes all holders and film masks. Firewire 6 pin to 8pin & power cord. Original box. Does not have the CD-rom (can be downloaded from website) or manual. Highly recommend using with Vuescan. Works flawlessly with Windows 7 and Mac OS.

$2200 includes shipping and paypal fees.

TTLKurtis

If it's not too much trouble I would love to see some of the scans produced by this. Definitely a bit more than I would like to spend to be able to scan film, but there's not a lot of good options out there.

nanthor

I have one of these and it is really the very best, IMO. I like it even more than the Nikon 9000 scanner. The scans have so much life and film look compared to anything out there. GLWS, Bob.