The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS(EU): Cambo Wide DS // Mamiya-Phase One or Contax mount

weinlamm

I have a Cambo Wide DS body for sale.

My price: 1.200 € including shipping.

It has a Mamiya-/Phase One-back ( WDS-614 ). But I have a Contax-adaptor, which I could sell, too ( but only one of them ).
I have a perfect focus with the Phase One-back. The Contax-back is a part I got with the camera, but I never used it. So I can't guarantee for a perfect focus.

The camera was used but in a very good condition. All movements are clean and smooth. SN: C 63xxx; so it must be one of the newer versions.
My location is germany, european union.

It's a private sale, so my price is net and gross inside europe.

weinlamm

To answer the question, why I would sell:

I adjust my ballhead with all my cameras with my left hand - but the WDS has its grip on the left side, too. So it's very complicated to my, because I love to shoot very often with two different cameras. I had to rotate the ballhead every time... :angry:
And I can't accustomed me to use the ballhead with my right hand; that didn't feel ok to me... :banghead:

That's the reason why I'm selling the WDS. It's a nice camera! And if someone would had a right-handed one, I would change. But I didn't believe, that Cambo had made a right-handed version.

weinlamm

Bump.

It's still here and you still could choose which back-adaptor you want.

If you are in europe, you could give me an offer about what you think. If you are from outside it's perhaps not as simple because of the much higher fees for shipping. :mad:
But make me an offer, too! Perhaps we could find a way. :)