The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EU: Olympus SP35

bonatto

For sale is a SP35 with Olympus case and vintage leather strap - nice serial number (302900). Price: £90

Condition
Camera is in excellent condition, glass is free of haze, fungus, or scratches. Rangefinder patch is contrasty, but a hair off in the vertical alignment. Both rangefinder and lens have minimal specks of dust. Meter and spot meter are both functioning properly, new wein cell was installed recently (about 1 month ago) so should still have some time left before needing replacement. On the pictures you can notice there are a couple of dings on the filter ring, I haven't bothered straightening these as I was able to get a filter on (very tight fit), but it's a simple job should you wish to do so. Lastly, light seals look like they have never been replaced. I didn't have any problems, but fresh ones are always welcome.

Original leather case is worn but still whole and ready to be never-ready for years to come!

I'm happy to take returns, shipping is non refundable and buyer pays for return shipping and any customs charges.

Shipping within europe is £18 (cost for shipping from Denmark is a bit high unfortunately, though if there is a difference at the counter, I will refund it). Located in Denmark. I'll ship worldwide, cost varies depending on the location.

This is a lot of camera for the money with a legendary 42mm G.Zuiko 7 element lens in the front.

Last edited: