The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit coded

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

I bought this lens earlier this year (2013) in anticipation of using it with the new M Type 240. Since getting the M, I have been rethinking my lens kit. This lens is being sold simply to reduce the kit, and has been sitting on my shelf, boxed and unused, since I purchased it. At this price, I'm taking a loss, but that's the reality of today's market. I will include a copy of the purchase invoice with the lens.

Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit coded
Purchased new from Godec's Photo Supply in March 2013, S/N 4122425. LNIB condition (never used except to take a test shot) with box, papers, pouch and blank (3-year) warranty card - SOLD.

Price includes insured FedEx/UPS Ground shipping to CONUS, and PayPal fee. I will accept PayPal, bank transfer, cashiers check, money order or personal check as payment. I have an excellent record (seller and buyer) on this forum, on Fred Miranda, and on eBay (ID "jscolson").

Since I can respond to email faster than PMs using my iPhone or iPad, contact me by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website.

Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

The Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH lens has been SOLD. Thanks.