The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 77mm IR Cut Filter or Milich CV12mm Filter Adapter

GDI

Looking for a nice - no scratches - 77mm IR Cut filter or possibly one of the Milich 12mm LTM adapters (used).

Please PM me with description and asking price.

Thanks

jlm

Workshop Member
the LTM adapters are 5, 9 and 13.5 cm, (which relate to the framelines brought up and focal lenghts covered) and adapt the leica thread mount to the Leica M bayonet and have coding recesses.

I also make a filter adapter for the Voightlander 12mm lens, allowing fitting UV/IR filters, and with an intergal (tiny) hood

your "12mm LTM adapter" line was confusing

GDI

the LTM adapters are 5, 9 and 13.5 cm, (which relate to the framelines brought up and focal lenghts covered) and adapt the leica thread mount to the Leica M bayonet and have coding recesses.

I also make a filter adapter for the Voightlander 12mm lens, allowing fitting UV/IR filters, and with an intergal (tiny) hood

your "12mm LTM adapter" line was confusing
Thanks John - meant the filter adapter for the 12mm LTM Lens - rather than the LTM to M adapter. I have a CV 77mm adapter, but if I could use a smaller filter it would be good.