The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

If you want something special: FS: Black Paint M7 .58 with MP finder and CLA

Erik Five

If you want something special: FS: Black Paint M7 .58 with MP finder and CLA

The camera is stripped down to the brass and repainted with Black Paint. Will brass like any other black paint camera. This is done professionally and the paint is baked etc. The inscriptions on the camera is also black and there is an original black Leica dot on it. The finder is .58 and you can only get that through the a la carte program now. The best finder if youre a 35mm shooter. It is also updated with the MP finder and it had a Cla by Gerry Smith at Kindermann a year ago. It was also checked by him again in June this year and he couldnt find any flaws. Gerry Smith is a certified repair man and highly respected. Therefore there is no flaws at all with this camera. There is a couple of very tiny marks in the black paint on the bottom plate, but thats it. This is from putting the camera on tables etc. It has not gone through the paint, but a couple of very light scuffs to the surface. Nothing to worry about in other words...

I dont have the box so what you get is camera with body cap, neckstrap and manual.

Price: 2500$

I live in Oslo, Norway. Sold a couple of Leica lenses here before and lots on Rff and Luf with great satisfaction. My ebay username is five055 with a 100% feedback. I have also sold a couple of Leica items there.

Ill include insured and tracked shipping to anywhere in the world, but I would like to split Paypal fees. (3%)

I dont want to sell this camera, but I need some cash to fund work equipment and I will have to do it. I will manage with a M6 and a M2...

Send me a PM or a email at erikfive at gmail dot com or fotograf at erikfive dot com

The thing on the left side of the baseplate in the first plate is just a reflection. No paintloss.