The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Black M9-P with Extra Battery

mewanchuk

Have this up on FM as well, so may sell there...

Price: $5,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Insured/Traceable to be paid by buyer

I'd like to sell my mint condition Black M9-P camera.

It has 3840 actuations.

It will include an extra genuine Leica battery.

The bottom plate is unused, with the plastic wrap still applied (I used an M-mate [not included] since the camera was opened).

I will post some pics tonight--PM me if interested, and I can email them to you directly.

There are no functional or cosmetic issues, although the "Leica" script lettering on top has been carefully "blacked out" (white paint removed with a wooden toothpick--no scratches or damage as a result).

There is a Giottos screen protector on the LCD (Yes, I know it is sapphire glass, but it is cheaper to replace a $20 glass protector!!) which is mint underneath.

Includes all original materials (unopened strap, cables, etc...) and boxes.
Camera has been registered, so Lightroom download is unavailable directly; however I will send you a sealed copy of LR4 if you like...

Priced to move at $5250; Shipping and Paypal fees (3%) extra--you can save this amount if you pay with Gift, Money order, or bank transfer.

I have sold a few high-value items here. I also have 160+ (100% positive) feedback on E-bay under Winston-smith (please contact me from there to confirm if desired, and I will respond).

I will provide my telephone number to the buyer, and will expect them to do the same for shipping purposes.

Please PM with questions.

Thanks in advance for looking,
M.

mewanchuk

Bump...

Thanks all for the trade offers; not really looking for anything but a Monochrom at this point in time...

-M.

mewanchuk

Bump...

Price includes shipping and Paypal...

A steal at $5150.

A weekend sale will also net you a black Thumbs Up CSEP-1S...

Buy buy buy!!

mewanchuk

Price reduced, Accessories added...

Price is now $5000 USD shipped and Paypalled within North America.

Have also added the following:
- Three aftermarket DSTE batteries
- Aftermarket DSTE charger
- Black M-mate 3
- Thumbs Up CSEP-1S Black

This is a killer deal for a killer package.

Last bump, then off to the 'Bay...

Someone here needs this.

-M.