The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X-E1 w/ 18-55 and M Mount adapter

VINCET

Selling as a set a Fuji X-E1 black with the 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS lens and the Fuji M Mount adapter. The camera was bought from an authorized US dealer and will come with a receipt. Less than 1 week old. Also included in this sale is an original Fuji M Mount adapter so that you can use most of the Leica lenses with this camera. A really fun camera to use and takes great pictures too. Not pictured is the M Mount adapter which also comes in the original box and does have a manual. It is used however.

Price is $1000 and includes shipping in CONUS. Paypal fee is extra but I prefer gift or bank transfer. Pricing this for a quick sale as I will be travelling overseas starting this Saturday.

VINCET

Well, like my ad states, I will be going overseas starting tomorrow so I am pulling this and will just be using this camera on my trip. When I get back to US in 2 weeks, I will relist the camera.

VINCET

Back for sale again as I am back from my trip. This time, the camera is no longer new but used as I used this in my recent trip to Asia. Selling the camera and lens but not the adapter for $825 including shipping to CONUS. The price is net. I used this camera for 2 weeks and it performed wonderfully. Still looks pristine. If you like the adapter, it is $140.00

Some pictures taken with this Fuji X-E1 and the 18-55 lens

Last edited: