The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Compendium by Erwin Puts (New, sealed in box)

raystinger

Hi, I have a brand new in box Leica Compendium by Erwin Puts for sale. This is a hard cover book with 610 pages of Leica goodness - all above the history of Leica cameras, lens, MTF charts, opinions and much more.

It has been sitting on my bookshelf for the longest time and I have not opened it yet (this is an extra copy).

This is a must-have resource for all Leica owners. And as KenRockwell succinctly puts it - "If you read about LEICA, you know Erwin Puts' work, and this is his best yet. The sad part is that, just like Leica products, these books are nearly impossible to get. "

Shipping will be from Singapore and available to most parts of the world. Item will be well packed and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment.

Looking at $300 nett to me via Paypal, inclusive of registered shipping.

Thank you.