The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax K-5IIs body

Elliot

Pentax K-5IIs body

I bought this brand new on 8/30/2013 for $969.99. I have taken just 84 pictures with this camera, and it is in perfect condition.

I plan to buy the K-3 instead.

The camera was purchased new, fulfilled by Amazon, from Great Lakes Cameras. Great Lakes Cameras assured me that it is a U.S. product. It came with the usual Pentax serial number card and has the normal U.S. warranty. Purchase date was 8/30/13. Receipt from Amazon will be included.

The Pentax two-year warranty extension ($20) that I bought from Adorama shortly after is part of the package. Purchase date was 9/12/13, within 30 days of purchasing the camera. Receipt from Adorama will be included.

Price is $839 includes insured ground shipping within the continental United States and PayPal (Verified buyer, Confirmed address).

I have posted three photos. Please note that the LCD has an EXiM anti-glare cover on it for protection. It is simply a thin film that peels off without residue. The LCD is in perfect condition.

View attachment 77794

View attachment 77795

View attachment 77796

Last edited:

Elliot

The camera is still available. I just returned from a business trip and decided to begin using the camera, if not sold in the next day or so. Thanks for any interest you may have.

Last edited: