The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9, Elmar 50 2.8, 28 2.8, 35 IV et asph, 90 2.5, VC 28 and 50, Coolscan V..

Bruno

I've just realized I find myself comfortable with a little Barnack and the 28 Skopar, so I put on sale all my gear, I would accept 28 metal finder and 50 1.4 or 2 LTM.

M9: Excellent condition, 9/10, the CCD was replaced by Leica one month ago, since then, 1.000 actuations. Comex boxed, with papiers, warranty, strap, charger, two batteries et thumb up. 2800€.

Elmar 50 M Black: In very good condition, purchased 2 weeks ago in ffordes, so 6 months warranty. Box, paperworks, hood, caps and pouch. 600€

Elmarit 28 asph. In excellent conditios. Comes with everything except the box. 1150€

Summicron 35 IV King of Bokeh, Made in Germany, in excellent condition. Comes with pouch, hood, caps. 1175€ (You won't find this lens at this price).

Summicron 35 asph black and codified. Excellent condition. Comes complete.

Summarit 90 M: Comes with everything except the box, as You can see in the following pictures, is in very good condition.

Voigtländer Color Skopar 28, Excellent tiny lens with just a little brassing around the hood and the body, so gorgeus. Comes complete. 300€

Voigtländer Color Skopar 50, Excellent condition and complete.

Nikon Coolscan V, Comes with original box, papers, SA and MA 21 adapters. 650€

Contax T3, just superb. Boxed, pouched with strap and manual. 550€

Shipping costs will be shared.

You can see the pictures here: Ventas - a set on Flickr