The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP Black Paint .72 $2550

lamlux

I'm selling basically the best Leica i've ever used and owned. Why? because I have too many i've decided.

Leica MP Black Paint .72 - Serial #289****
This is a very gently used Leica MP Black paint. It's one of the smoothest Leica's i've ever used, yet alone owned.

The serial number indicates it's part of the first batch of Leica MP's, meaning it has the desirable ISO dial of the TTL cameras with ASA/ISO labelling.

There is nothing wrong with this lovely MP. I've run maybe 20 rolls through it and it has performed flawlessly for me. Film advance is silk, framelines are perfect, shutter is perfect, no dust in the viewfinder, gentle brassing on the edges of the camera.

I've taken off the original sharkskin covering and replaced it with Aki Asahi 4008. I'll include the original sharkskin covering though. I just prefer the 4008.

The MP comes as it is, there are no boxes, no papers, nothing included.

$2550 + $50 USPS Express Insured
-----------------------------------------
Price includes Paypal fee and the $50 USD USPS Insured EXPRESS shipping to your destination.

I may be able to do international, but this will require PM's.