The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Steel Grey, just CLA

judsonzhao

This is a used but not abused, second owner, bought early 2010 according to original owner, CCD replaced in 03/2010. CLA'ed just a month ago in Sept and changed a lot of new parts.
Almost 40,000 shutter counts. Some brassing on top, significant brassing at bottom plate. Some paint-off of the white writing near keys. No marks on LCD, as it had protector since day one. I just peeled it off after CLA.
It looks really nice and clean. Sorry for the crappy photos, I can do more to show.
Sale will include everything original, plus one more batt (holds 70% charge I estimate) and 16G card. I also have an RRS L-plate (like brand new, $200 value) including in this sale.

$3600 shipped in Conus. Add $50 for paypal fee.
Also want to sell a Zeiss 35/2 with OEM hood and filter, like new, buy together, just add $800.

Last edited: