The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

sell or trade: brand new Olympus OMD EM1

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Price: $1,299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx (CONUS)

I have a new OMD EM1 for trade (or sale); I bought this from Jeff (millsart on Fred's site) yesterday. I would prefer a second GX7 (I have one already) as I prefer the video on the latter, even though its IBIS does not work for video.

Jeff sold me his brand new box-only-opened EM1 when the new Sonys were announced, and I wanted an EM1, and rather than returning his EM1, we did the deal. I paid the new price plus an allowance for PP.

The EM1 has only been handled by the two of us; is perfect in every way, and also works perfectly. I took three images, and a few minute's worth of video.

The international warranty has not been filled in, and all paperwork is as you wold receive it new.

I would prefer to trade for a GX7 plus $400, via PP, so you save $100 over the new price.

Alternatively, I will accept $1299 (PP; I eat the fees) and will ship CONUS for that price, via FedEx. I am in Virginia at present, then Atlanta after Thursday this week.

Email best for me: [email protected]