The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Ricoh GRD 4

newghost

Selling my Ricoh GRD 4 (black). I bought this earlier this year and its still under local warranty. I've used it sparingly and camera is in great condition.

The GRD 4 comes with full box, including all original accessories, strap, batt charger, cables, CD, manual etc.

Along the way, I also bought some accessories including a JJC RGA-2 adaptor and hood (this replaces the Ricoh GH-2), a Hakuba zebra leather case and also a Silver GRD ring. I'll include all of them in this sale.

I'm asking $350 paypal'ed and shipped worldwide (with tracking) for this lovely camera.
Any questions, please email me at 1newghost at gmail dot com.

Picture of actual camera with the Hakuba case and JJC hood
(Pictured OVF for reference and not included)

Will grab a few more pics and put them up tomorrow... :)

newghost

In case you're wondering, the dust spots are on the 43mm filter attached to the JJC hood and NOT on the lens! :)